If you’ve been following my blog or if you’re one of my clients, you hear me say often how in order to change your outer reality, you need to shift your inner game. There’s a reason why you’re not attracting/living what you want. Everything you really desire is vibrating at a high energetic frequency and in order for you to attract it, you’ll need to raise your own vibration and be one with it.
So what is it for you that robs you of flying high? Is it relationships, habits of thoughts or beliefs, judgments…?
Raising your vibrational frequency isn’t hard, you just need to pay attention and be more deliberate about the way you feel. Your emotions are your biochemical feedback and natural guidance that always let you know if you are in alignment with your true self and what you really want.
By being more conscious of your emotions, putting your happiness before everything else, and then committing to making changes, your vibration will begin to soar and you’ll start attracting everything you want to you.
Here are some practical things you can do whenever you realize you’re practicing the vibration you don’t want.
1. Meditation. Quieting your mind is best when your vibration is low. This will rejuvenate your body and mind and reset your energy. When you deliberately focus on a sound, breathing, mantra, etc. you stop all the chatter and return to your naturally high vibration.
2. Appreciation. This vibrational state is where it gets really cooking and where attraction is accelerated. Set the deliberate intention to practice gratitude. Look for things in your environment that evoke the feelings of appreciation within you and deliberately ponder them.
3. Music. This is one of the fastest ways to raise your vibration. Pick a piece of music you enjoy, even if it’s one song and let it tune you into the good vibration.
4. Move your body. Whether you love to exercise or not, by moving your body you automatically move your energy, and movement of energy means raising of energy.
5. Water. Whether you drink or bath in it, water will quickly refresh and raise your vibration. Take long sips of water throughout the day and whenever you feel your vibration is low, if possible, jump in the shower or take a bath.
There are so many ways to raise your vibration depending on what you enjoy personally, another two that came to me now are aroma and color therapy. The bottom line is following your emotions, making your own happiness the # 1 priority and committing to making changes accordingly. When you do this, you will be the happiest person you know + you’ll start attracting what you want.
If you need assistance with implementing this information, you can apply now for my Law of Attraction Demystified Session questionnaire ($150 value) here.
PS – Leave me a comment below and share your own tips on how to raise your vibration to attract what you want.